project 1-in prog


 vidya

Comments

  1. First of all.....I'm so happy you're using this audio, the Markiplier FNAF SB series was so fun to watch so love that you're using this audio. I think you should take advantage of the "80s" theme of Security Breach and play us using neon colors and really fun animations. The game is super bright and colorful and I think taking advantage of that would be a great way to stylize this. Awesome start, the timing on all of the text is great, I would make sure to brighten things up though, but I'm sure you will with the stylizing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this, theres lots of colors that you can mimic and take from the game hes playing

      for a viewer who doesnt understand the context im curious if theres ways explain that its a streamer playing a video game

      Delete
  2. I really like your compositions. I especially like the part where the audio says "meanwhile I'm up here," which is a really nice example of how you have explored the space and used it to fit with the meaning of the audio. I'm really exited to see what you do with color. I think the suggestions above could be interesting to explore. I also agree with Jahii's comment. While there is enough context within the audio to suggest that it is part of a stream, it might be interesting to explore how that could be conveyed visually through color or font choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this audio!! I think your compositions are really nice and the bold text is super dynamic. I know your color choice is unresolved right now...could the context of the audio help dictate this? can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment